Get the Ball Rolling and Dive into Franklin Athletics with Us!
Save the date: Sunday, October 16
Time: 1:30-4:30 pm
Franklin School @ New Jersey City University’s
John J. Moore Athletics and Fitness Center:
110 Culver Avenue, Jersey City
- Tour NJCU’s state-of-the-art athletic facilities — home of the Franklin Tigers
- Meet our team and fellow Franklin families
- Students in grades 6-10 are invited to join us to run through drills with coaches, swim, and play ball
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there!
About Franklin’s Athletic Programs
Our athletic programs for the 2022-23 school year span three seasons and include:
- Basketball (boys and girls)
- Soccer (boys and girls)
- Swimming (co-ed)
- Volleyball (boys and girls)
- Track and field (co-ed)
We look forward to adding golf and tennis for both boys and girls next year, as our programs continue to grow, under the direction of our Athletics Director Brad Greenman, together with Eric Harrield, Director of Co-Curricular and Athletics Program Advisor.
Our unprecedented athletic partnership with NJCU was forged by Jason Rowley, our Director of Strategic Operations and Basketball Coach.